Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sharing some WorldWin Paper projects!!!



I've been busy working on some projects for CHA for WorldWin Papers, I will be able to share them soon, but for now I wanted to share a few past projects to show just how versatile and easy WorldWin is to use!

First, this is just a little mini accordian book, really simple using Treasures cardstock.



One of my favorite things to do with WorldWin paper is to make flowers and leaves! These were some of my favorites!

And here is just a mix of different ones that I had been playing around with, all using WorldWin cardstock!
This is a little "matchbook" mini album. These are so quick and easy to do!!!



And I even stamped and cut out some Fall leaves with it! Just lots of different things to do.
Make sure to check back during CHA and I will be showing my newest layouts with some more easy techniques, even using vellum! Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow! very creative and so beautiful!!

Karine 63 said...

So much good ideas! Your flowers are gorgeous and the matchbook so cute!

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous Patti! I just love those little matchbox books!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Ohhhh! Just love love love your mini book Patti! and your blooms are so darn beautiful!! Wish I could be at CHA to see them IRL...and to see you too :)

Gabi xx

Bente Fagerberg said...

Wow patti, your blooms are divine. Are you going to CHA? I know I would love to ,but then theres the tim,distance and not to forget,...the expense...
If you are going:Have a good time!!!