Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Layout for Tresors!!!

I have another layout to share using some gorgeous Tresors de Luxe products! This is our dd with her beautiful new family!!!! I used some Webster's Pages paper with lots of Tresors lace.



I cut a single piece of lace that matched the fountain!! I thought it was a nice touch! I added a little pink rose to the center of the flower on the base!!!

You can see the beautiful bloom, also the gorgeous lace that I used. I chose a different lace for the corners.

Here you see two of the blooms and the beautiful heart lace I gathered on the corners.


These are the Tresors products that I used:

Light Pink Velvet and Rhinestone Flowers, FL-052

Ivory Venice Floral and Leaf Pattern Lace, LA-180

Metallic Pink Shabby Chic Roses, PF-012

Dusty Rose Fabric Flower Spray with White Pearls, PF-029

Ivory  Guipure Venice Lace, GL-005

Ivory Venice Lace Heart Trim, LA-004

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your taking the time to visit!!!!!
Patti

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh what a gorgeous layout, the photo is stunning, and the lace looks gorgeous around the edge like that..really beautiful layout!

Bonjourscrap said...

What a lovely picture ! Great use of the laces as a frame.