Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pretty and Pink for Tresors!

Here is a DT  card that I did  for Tresors de Luxe with one of my favorite color combinations! Pink and green! I used a piece of wider lace and a little pink floral spray! You can always find something gorgeous to highlight your projects in the Tresors shop!!!


Here you see a close-up of the little spray, it's details are pretty all by themselves! I added a sentiment sticker on top of a die cut with foam dots for dimension.


Here you can see detail of the lovely lace that I used for this card. I used floral die-cuts underneath the little spray.

This was a simple card to complete but I think it's looks striking! The colors work well and the gorgeous white lace just pops against the bright color of the spray! Below are the products that I chose:

White Venice Lace with Tear Drop Edging Embroidered Guipure Lace  LA-047


Fuchsia Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment with Pearl Beads FL-088

You can make something beautiful with just a few items with the large selection of beautiful things from Tresors de Luxe!!! I urge you to browse and shop to find something to use on your next project too!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Patti

1 comment:

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the colors you used. Very pretty card !