Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Layout from WeR!!!

I have a layout to share today that I did using WeR Memory Keepers "Inked Rose" collection. There are some really fun patterns and colors in this collection. I used a sweet picture of Kinsey Grace for this one!


I used the "Hello" sentiment from the embossed stickers and put in on a frame I cut out from the frames patterned paper. I added a little gemstone to the center of the "e" and outlines the word with my pink Zig marker.

I used brads to attach my baker's twine to the strip of paper. I also cut out some butterflies from the patterned paper and folded them to use on the page.

I just tied the twine to the embossed tag to finish it off. This was a really quick and simple page, but I love the look of the background paper, the splattered dots look like I misted the paper!


You can find all the products used for this page at the WeR Memory Keepers website!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Products Used:
WeR Memory Keepers Inked Rose products:
Embossed Stickers
Tags (Little Things)
12x12 paper (Butterflies)
12x12 paper (Inked)
12x12 paper (Floral)
12x12 paper (pink washed)
12x12 paper (orange washed)
12x12 paper (frames)
Sew Easy Bakers Twine (yellow)

4 comments:

Pammejo said...

Gorgeous.

Bonjourscrap said...

Beautiful layout ! Love what you did with the embossed sticker "hello" !

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, those colors look amazing together and that photo is delightful!

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, those colors look amazing together and that photo is delightful!