Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Challenge at The Color Room's Heart & Soul

It's time for a new palette over at The Color Room. My DT page is our sweet little Granddaughter Kinsey Grace!! I used ThreeBirds Graceful Seasons collection for this. This is the palette. To join in the fun get all the details HERE!

The household item to be used is thread. I used yellow thread in one of the blue strips of paper on my layout.
Here is my DT page:

Below are some close-ups. You can see detail of the yummy embellishments from Three Birds in this collection!

Here you see the stitching. I used the WeR Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool for this!

I hope you join the challenge this month, and don't forget to check the BLOG to see what the design team has done!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Supplies used:
Three Birds Graceful Seasons collection paper and embellishments
WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy Tool and thread
PLUS Brand adhesives
Zig marker


Juliana Michaels said...

So pretty Patti! Love how you used the 3 Birds here!!!

LISA said...

Oh so beautiful Patti!! You rocked this palette!! And your grandaughter is precious!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so gorgeous, I love the bold colors together, and such an adorable photo too..

Valerie Andrieux said...

Awww ! It's so pretty ! Beautiful layout and picture !

Heather Jacob said...

wow Patti, this is just soooooooooooooo beautiful, love it to bits x