Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tresors de Luxe November Challenge

 Today I wanted to share my project for the November Challenge at Tresors de Luxe. Lucy has a gorgeous mood board chosen for this month. Here it is below! 


I just love the warm colors and pulled lots of inspiration from this board for my layout! The photo is our Granddaughter playing in the leaves last fall. I added a small edge with the warm golden color in the mood board.


I added lots of gold lace from Tresors with flowers and leaves in the same colors on the board. I even added water droplets from Glossy accents, and a little felt bird from Tresors to top it off!!! The little pearl stem came from Tresors as well.


Here is a close-up of my little bird!!! I added some pearl and gem accents too.

Here you see some of the gorgeous Tresors gold lace. The leaves are stamped and cut out.

Just a close up of the blooms and leaves with the glossy accents for water droplets.


Supplies used:
Tresors de Luxe supplies
Gold Venice Lace Applique LA-189
Gold Venice Lace Trim LA-144
Red Bird AN-011
Other supplies
miscellaneous leaf stamps
Studio G inks
Glossy Accents
Prima and Recollections blooms
Recollections pearl and gem accents
Imaginarium Designs and Dusty Attic chipboard
Websters Pages Park Avenue collection paper

No comments: