Friday, January 2, 2015

Favorite Scrapbook Layouts of 2014!!!

Well, a new year is beginning and I am going to try to change my scrapping for the better. I want to try to focus more on the photos and the stories than the embellishments!!! My pages are getting much to fat for my albums! LOL!

I thought I would share my 14 favorite layouts for the year, so here they are! While going through my work I noticed that a lot of my favorites were DT pages for WOW Embossing powders!!!!


This first one is my favorite of the year! I love the Blue Fern paper and chippies and the soft colors made it even sweeter to me, plus the subject of the page was my favorite for the year too! LOL!

This one was done for WOW, it's Patrick when he was little, I just love the photos, and wanted this page to be a fun and happy page! I used lots of Imaginarium Designs chippies here.

 This page was a favorite because I love the color combo, purple is my favorite color, so pink, purple and green plus the soft Anna Griffin die cuts made this a favorite!


 Another WOW page! I used lots of powders here, the background, the clocks, the embellies, and this is Patrick as a baby and on his wedding day!!! Special page!

This was WOW too! I love the photo of Kinsey Graces' first experience with snow!!!! Lots of embossing on this page!

This was just a quick page, but I loved how it turned out. The yellow and black with the photo made it pop!!! This was a simple page, but I liked the turn out!

This was a design team page for WeR Memory Keepers! Loved the colors in this collection!

LOL, another WOW page! This was for our monochromatic theme! I love the photo!

This was a Tresors'deLuxe challenge page, and I won a wonderful prize for it too!!!!!!

Just one of the few pages that I got to do just for fun! Had to use my new Prima flowers!

This made the favorite list because it's me with my sweet little Harley Belle!!! Love her so much!!!! This was a DT page for Cest'Magnifique!

This was a Cest'Magnifique page as well! Love the Lemoncraft papers and elements here!!!!

This is Cest'Magnifique as well, and it made my favorites list because of the sweet pics of Kinsey Grace with her favorite toy "Topper" the giraffe!!!

These were my favorite pages for the year. I will be back later to post my favorite cards. Not so many of them as I tend to do more pages than anything else! I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed 2015!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Super cute pages! I've always loved your style, but you seem to have upped it somehow. Love the way you incorporated color to work so well for you in many of these.
Beautiful!
I have a favorites post up on my blog right now too. :)
http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these are all so beautiful!! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work throughout the year! You match your colors so nicely. I really love the clock one, very inspirational. Have a happy new year!!!

Janene said...

beautiful layouts and photos. Your grandson is too cute!!!! here's to 2015!!!!