Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WeR Memory Keepers Layout!!!

Our precious little Ava is 3 months old now!!! She is growing so fast, seems like yesterday she was coming home from the hospital. I wanted to create a fun page for this sweet little picture so I chose my WeR Memory Keepers Chalkboard collection, the colors were perfect and the patterns are just plain fun! 


I added some "faux-stitching" with my Zig markers and added a few buttons and fussy cut some flowers from the paper.

I used foam dots and popped up the cut out flowers for dimension. Added some floral buttons from my stash.

Here you can see some of the embellies and the faux-stitching. I love the fun designs on the papers in this collection.

This page was really fun to create, and is was quick to come together. Sometimes I get so busy creating for my design teams I forget how much fun it is to scrap just for me!!!

Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to visit!!!

Products used:
Watercolor paper
Sketchbook paper
Ombre paper
Chevron paper
Collage paper
Doodlebug Designs alpha stickers
buttons, pearls, ribbon

2 comments:

Vicki said...

This LO is magnificent, Patti! Love the colors and design. Little Ava is a beauty.

Lizzyc said...

This is so sweet! Love the papers and adorable photo too! They do grow so fast!