Friday, June 19, 2015

HUGE news!!!!!! I'm so excited to share!

PRESENTING OUR 2015-2016 PRIMA DESIGN TEAM!

HEADER3

First of all: a special THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who applied! We were humbled beyond words to see so many talented people apply for our design team. Your creativity, beautiful projects, and sweet words about our company are all appreciated so much.
We know that along with the excitement for the new team there will be some disappointment too...and we hurt right along with you. If there was ANY way we could add everyone who applied to the team we would do it in a heartbeat! So please know we appreciate YOU. We love seeing your work, we know you put yourself out there, and we THANK for it.  We will always consider ALL of you as part of our Prima family!
So, after spending hundreds of hours going through gorgeous design team applications, poring over blogs filled with beautiful projects, and repeating this process multiple times, we FINALLY have our new team narrowed down! Please help us give these designers the warmest welcome ever. (Click on their blog links for a wonderful creative journey around the world.)
  Ania-collage


Ania's Blog: http://www.encza.blogspot.com/

What's your favorite color?  For many years it was a white and navy and now I love all shades of gray, black, yellow and gold :)

What's your favorite movie?  I don’t have one favorite. I like dramas, comedies, and cartoons for children. Currently I watch, with my kids, "Transformers" all the time. You know ... day after day! :)

 

CAMILLA-EKMAN


Tell us your favorite thing about living in your country, Sweden! Sweden is a beautiful country with lots of things to see and experience.
If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Thailand – love the friendly people and the beautiful landscape and beaches.

Celine-collage
  1. Céline's Blog: http://ptitesmimines.blogspot.com/
  • Tell us your favorite thing about living in your country, France? The food, I really like french food, all types of bread, pastries, cheeses, and wine! :)
 
  • If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? USA of course, I had the chance to live 2 years in Florence KY, and I miss so much my friends !
 
 
EVGENIACOLLAGE
 
Evgenia's Blog: http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/
 
  • What's your favorite color? Any shade of turquoise!
  • .
  • If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? New Zealand, read so much about it, saw millions of photos, and I know, one day, I will make this dream trip a reality!
 
FRAN-COLLAGE
Fran's Blog: http://purple--peanut.blogspot.com
What's your favorite color? I love so many colors, but, if I had to pick, it would have to be turquoise.

What is one food you cannot eat? There's a few, lol, but I'm not really too keen on meat.

HELEN-COLLAGE
What is your favorite Prima product: I adore ALL Prima flowers but particularly the vines as I love leaves too!  I find myself drawn to the smaller blooms of 2 inches or less as they are so easy to cluster!! 
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?  I could go on vacation anywhere it would be to Poland!  The country looks so beautiful, the buildings in the old towns look so intricate & the Polish people I have met online are the most creative, friendly, resourceful & genuine people I have ever met.

IRINA-COLLAGE

Irina's Blog: http://irina-angold.blogspot.ru/

Tell us your favorite thing about living in your country, Russia? Oh, it's difficult.  Each country is special in its own way. I love my country, because there is snow! That's for sure! I love our snowy New Year, family traditions and gifts under the Christmas tree))

What is your favorite Prima product ever? Flowers of course! I like the different elements, but it's my love. I have an incredible amount of Prima flowers! As soon as I see them just want to create. They always give me inspiration!

JESSY-COLLAGE
 
  1. Jessy's Blog:  www.jcchris.com
  • What's your favorite movie? I love movies but I have not been watching movies in the cinema for the past 2 years. One of my favourite movies will be "Ever After". I love romantic-chick-flick-comedy kinda movies. 
  • .
  • What music do you listen to when you scrap? I enjoy listening to praise & worship songs. And I do listen to current hit songs too, my current fave is Lay Me Down by Sam Smith. 

 
JOANNECOLLAGE
 
 
What is one food I cannot eat? Seafood, which is quiet sucky, as I am the only one in my family that cannot eat it and everyone around you while eating it makes it look like it tastes so good.
What is my favorite color? I love all things pink, seriously who wouldn't. Even though I am quiet a tomboy it all still comes back to pink. :)

MAIKO-COLLAGE

What are your favorite colors? My favorite colors .....mint green and yellow!

What are your favorite Prima products?  Of course, everything!

MELLISA-COLLAGE
What is your favorite Prima product: I LOVE the Songbird Collection! It's soft and sweet with beautiful graphics.
What is your favorite color? Pastels speak to me, but I also love pops of bold, bright happy colors...and gold! Everything is better with a touch of gold.

Miranda-collage

What is your favorite Prima product ever? VINES! Any and all of them, but in particular the summer carnation ones. :) I love how a vine can just pull any project together and make it look polished and perfect!

What's your favorite movie? Very tough one, but time to let the inner geek out! Currently my favorite movie is "Interstellar." I LOVE all things outer space. And of all time- the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and all of the Harry Potter movies. :) Told ya, big geek! haha!

MONA-COLLAGE
What is your favorite Prima product: My favorite Prima product ever is the versatile and beautiful Prima resin embellishments. A resin embellishment can add that extra special touch to any project.
 
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? If I could go anywhere in the world, I would love to take a trip back to Paris. There is so much history, architecture and culture to absorb, it seems as though one can never have enough time to take it all in.
 
 
PATTI-COLLAGE
 
What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing. I absolutely LOVE Patrick Swayze and there is just something about this movie that gets me! I just love everything about it.
If you could go anywhere where would you go? If I could go anywhere in the world on vacation it would be a tropical island somewhere. Not a tourist spot, just secluded, but with food of course!!! Just sandy white beaches, sparkling blue water, warm ocean breezes and my entire family!! I would want my kids and grandkids to be there too. And I would want to stay for at least 2 weeks!

Riikka-collage

Riikka's Blog: paperiliitin.blogspot.com

Tell us your favorite thing about living in your country, Finland! I love the big change in the seasons! The winters are cold and dark and when the light starts to increase when spring arrives we Finns go crazy! The first sunny day in spring, no matter what the temperature is, you can see Finns crowding the terraces in shorts. Our summers are warm (not hot) but what's the best is the amount of light!
What is your favorite Prima product ever? Just one? That's hard! But I guess I'd have to go with stamps as they are so versatile. I really love the new Finnabair stamps and my favorite of those is "Messy" (961893).
  
Robbie-collage
What's your favorite color?  Blue
If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?  Rome

  Robin-collage

 
What is your favorite Prima product ever? My favorite Prima products are ALL of the flowers.  I have never seen a flower in all of Prima's collections that I didn't love!  Each one has it's own personality and I have even created layouts using flowers as my inspiration. 
 
What music do you listen to when you scrap? I love all kinds of music.  My iPod has an eclectic mix of music from Beethoven to Rap.  I would have to say that when I scrap I love to listen to instrumental music.  My creativity flows when I have a soft melody surrounding me.
 
 
  SARAH-COLLAGE
 
 
What is your favorite color?  MY fave color- mint green!
 
What is your favorite Prima product ever? Those fancy packs of die-cut note cards!
 

SONG-COLLAGE
 
 
 
What is one food you cannot eat? Bugs. I don’t want to eat bugs. I don’t care how delicious they are, I am just really scared of bugs, dead or alive.
 
What’s your favorite Prima product ever? Oh dear, I want to say everything. But, if I have to choose, I am gonna go with the resin and metal embellishments. They are just so unique and definitely cannot find anything like them. So are the papers, flowers, and everything Prima.. See? I can’t make a choice. lol!
 
 
TIFFANY-COLLAGE
  1. .
  2. Tiffany's Blog: http://stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com/
  • What is one food you cannot eat? I cannot eat Sushi. California rolls, yes but raw fish I can not do. (kind of ironic since I'm Japanese.) 
  • .
  • If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? I would love to visit Greece. It is so beautiful.


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow well done! That is a lot of talented ladies on that gro! Enjoy and inspire!

Bente Fagerberg said...

That's fantastic news!! So so happy for you! :-)

LucianaW said...

Congrats Patti!!!! xo

Mylissa Stout said...

WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! How AWESOME YOU ARE!!!!!!
You deserve it Patti...I just happened to run across your post tonight!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!