Monday, July 6, 2015

Anna's Griffin's July 1st HSN Show!!!!

I hope you all got to watch some of the HSN Craft Day this Wednesday. There were some amazing deals and lots of new goodies from Anna too!!! She launched a new Cricut, the Cricut One, which is the most affordable Cricut with the new technology. And of course they had the amazing Cricut Air!!!

So many gorgeous products I don't know where to start. I will share some of them with a project that I did from each!!!

I will start with a page that I did with the Cricut Explore Air. This was done with the Anna's Lace cartridge in the Cricut Design Space. HSN also offered this in a regular cartridge for those who have the older regular Cricuts. The images in this are just so pretty and intricately detailed!!!



This one was done with the beautiful butterfly dies! These dies are so much fun, and you can make lots of layers, just fun to play with!!!!


I did this one with the Paper Tricks embossing folders. I just made regular rosettes for this page, but you can make lots of different fancy folds with this embossing set!!!


The Birthday Bouquet 3D Floral Sticker set comes with gorgeous florals and titles. This page was so easy to create with this collection.


Now, the Endora Halloween collection is the most gorgeous Halloween collection I've seen! Lots of  paper choices, really cool embellishments and stickers!! Loved this one!


Last but not least for today I am sharing a page created with the new Fancy Floral cardstock collection. This is one of my favorite paper collections. So pretty and the colors are gorgeous. This is a cardstock weight paper, great for all kinds of projects, lots of pretty things for fussy cutting, like I did with this layout!








2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow what amazing and beautiful layouts.. really love the use of the color and florals and I must admit I do love the last one just a little bit more.. but love all of the layouts.. such stunning creating!

Jacqui said...

Love your LO's. Those Anna Griffin supplies are gorgeous! Thanks for your inspiration