Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WOW Embossing UK and UmWOW Studio Blog Hop

Hello everyone! This is a project that I made for the WOW Embossing UK and UmWow Studio Blog Hop going on this week. For my project I made a layout with a photo from my nephew's wedding this May. I used lots of UmWow chippies and WOW powders. I also used an UmWow stencil on the background.


I used two colors of lavendar on the swirls, and added floral elements in lavendar and white.


I used the diamond stencil with lavendar ink in different areas of my background. I used the blue powder on the little chippie bird and added a tiny pearl for the eye!

I used three colors of green powder on the greenery chippies! I love the shimmer of the glitter! And the chippies are so pretty!

I added a tag with the journaling and some twine with a few pearls for the finishing touch.

Here you can see that I also used the diamond stencil and ink on a lavendar strip of paper as an element. I also added a small amount of lace trim.

WOW Embossing Products Used:
Metallic Lilac Ultra High powder WD02UH
Opaque astel Purple regular powder WM04R
Opaque Primary Frozen regular WK14R
Primary Lucious Lime powder WH09R
Mint Mojito Embossing glitter WS60R
Sensational Sage powder

UmWow Products Used:
 Harlequin mask 
 swallows chipboard 
 leaf stems chipboard 
 Flourishes Two chipboard 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty, lovely colours! Beautiful layout!