Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Prima's October BAP!!!

October's sketch, by the one and only Riikka Kovasin, is completely amazing with a triple photo spot, condensed journaling lines, a wonderfully lowered title, and a fantastic media-filled backdrop! Our designers on both teams: Design Team and Educators LOVED it so much! here are a few samples for you to get your mojo going!


Here is my take on the challenge for this month. Please check the Prima blog to see what the rest of the DT did with the sketch too! 

This is a page of our precious Granddaughter at 6 months. I used lots of Royal Menagerie products for this page. I followed the sketch almost exactly just changing a few things, I put the title over the photos and kept the rest pretty much the same.  I used the oil pastel crayons (pink) to draw circles. Then blended with a waterbrush. I added a few “splats” also! I misted the background with the Frost and Boysenberry Color Bloom sprays. I just added some blooms and sequins. I also stamped a solid cardstock around the edges to use as my background paper. A really simple page to complete!









We would LOVE to see what you create with this month's PPP or BAP! You have until October 31st to enter your Prima project! There are only three rules:
1. The project must be Prima-based. 2. The deadline is October 31st at 23:55 ET. 3. You must have FUN creating it! Ready! Set! Go!

Products used:
Royal Menagerie -
Flutterby paper 847401
Clear Stamp 582555
Tags & Tickets 582449
Maud flowers 583361
Diana flowers 583354.Patricia flowers 583378
Caroline flowers 583347
Anne flowers 583316
Beatrix flowers 583323
Elizabeth flowers 583309
Say It In Crystals 582326
Other Prima Products -
Velvet Rainbow Naturals leaves 556327
Chalk Edger Sweet Pea 891374
Color Bloom Spray Frost 582890
Color Bloom Spray Boysenberry 580278
Oil Pastels 814328
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout.. and adorable photos too..